Monday, February 27, 2012

DSPIC VIDEO PAL ( DSPIC33FJ128GP802 )

DSPIC VIDEO PAL ( DSPIC33FJ128GP802 ) Tube. Duration : 4.15 Mins.


Hi all, thought i'd post a video of my dspic outputting a pal composite video signal. When i first started with this project i started with it only outputting lines, i then progressed it to output text, then i made some games with it. I also use this with my vlf receiver to filter out the mains & harmonics frequencies, a comb filter usind adc & built-in dac, works great. I've made it decode infra red remote controls so i can use it to select what i want it to do, very handy. The text can be 32 x 30 which is more than enough, I have made 2 games so far, pong & a game called blitz, pong is self explanatory & blitz is a game that you have to bomb buildings before the plane crashes into them. Also an oscilloscope shows what's coming into the adc, the dspic's are fantastic, after all the above there's still loads of program memory left to program stuff into it, all the code is done in assembly which took some learning but worth it in the end. I'm hoping to make some more games soon of which i will post if i do, anyways thanks for viewing & i will answer any questions asked, also if anybody wants the code just let me know, it's tailored to my usage but you may find it useful, especially the comb filter for audio filtering, or you can play the games. Recorded on a Panasonic SDR-S70 video camera by me Mark Dennison from Grenoside, Sheffield

Keywords: dspic, dspic33, dspic33fj128gp802, pic, microchip, 16, bit, 16-bit, pal, composite, video, output, pong, blitz, mark, dennison, grenoside, sheffield, panasonic, sdr-s70

No comments:

Post a Comment